Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Feeling of Seperation and Jealousy

"Of course, I didn't say anything.  In fact, listening to her, I even started wondering if maybe it was all feasible, if one day we might all of us move into a place like that and carry on our lives together."  In this context, Kathy is talking about how Ruth wants to move to a different place.  Kathy really stresses to herself, that if Ruth leaves, her and Tommy will also go, too.  I feel that Kathy wants to always be will Tommy and Ruth.  I think that she is afraid of seperation and moving on.  Also, in the beginning, Chrissie and Rodney were talking about how they thought they found Ruth's possible.  Kathy keeps talking about how that it is most likely not Ruth's possible, and how Chrissie and Rodney made the story up.  I feel that Kathy is just saying this because she is jealous of how Ruth might have found her possible, and also how Ruth has other friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment