Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Victor or creature?

"I swear to you, by the earth which I inhabit, and by the earth which I inhabit, and by you that made me..."  This was said by the creature.  Here, he was promising Victor that if he made him a companion, that he would leave Victor and his family alone forever.  However, Victor destroyed the companion he was making for the creature, so the creature killed his family.  This enraged Victor, and they became enemies.  However, I feel sorry for the creature, and I blame Victor for his miserable loneliness.  Victor created him and could have treated him with kindness.  Instead, he ran away at the first sight of the creature.  This made the creature feel terrible about himself.  Then, it just went terrible from here.  Because of the treatment he was receiving, the creature began to kill people because he was so angry.  I think that killing people was too terrible for the creature to do to feel better, but he did feel so alone.  I just wish they had a counselor for the creature or something! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment