Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My opinion

"I had been the author of unalterable evils, and I lived in daily fear lest the monster whom I created should perpetrate some new wickedness."  This is a line that Victor said before he approached the creature.  He was very afraid of the creature until one day he decided to stand up to him.  I actually am enjoying this story!  At first, I thought the book was a little slow and confusing.  However, now it is becoming more intense, and I want to know what will happen next.  I think that what will happen soon will change the story completely.  My idea is that the creature is going to try to communicate with the family.  Then, the family is going to become very afraid because of the way the creature looks.  I then think that the creature will become outraged at this and will become evil.  This is just my assumption because I thought the creature was supposed to be evil in this story, but he actually seems very nice and innocent!  I am very curious to see if my assumption is correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment