Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"How I Met My Husband"/diction

"...the first close-up plane I ever saw."  This line came from the cute story of "How I Met My Husband."  This line shows the improper diction that Edie had when speaking to people.  It shows that she was not very rich or educated.  I really actualy enjoyed this story!  It had a neat little twist at the end when Edie ended up with the mailman.  Now they have five kids, showing that they truly love each other.  There was a part in this story, when I thought that Chris and Edie were going to get married, that it reminded me of "Cinderella."  Chris saw Edie when she was dressed all nice.  However, he found out that she was not like that most of the time, and he still liked her.  However, Chris basically turned out to be a jerk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment